Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- AAllergy & Immunology
- EDEating Disorders Clinic
- CSGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery
- SWPSocial Work & Psychotherapy
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Dr. Samantha Gerber
MB, BCh, BAO, FRCPC
Dr. Samantha Gerber is a pediatric endocrinologist starting at Boomerang. Dr. Gerber graduated from the University College Dublin School of Medicine. She completed a pediatrics residency at Western University and a pediatric endocrinology fellowship at the University of Calgary.
Dr. Gerber will be accepting referrals for the condition listed below, but not limited to:
- Thyroid disorders including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and thyroid nodules
- Issues related to growth
- Pubertal concerns such as precocious or delayed puberty
- Period irregularities and PCOS
- Bone issues including hypocalcemia, hypercalcemia, rickets, and low bone mineral density
- Obesity and dyslipidemia
To learn more about Endocrinology services at Boomerang Health, click here.