Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
Play and learning based groups with teaching goals around social skills, self-regulation, and sensory motor processing, for children.
Sessions will include role-playing, movement-based activities, use of videos, arts & crafts, and games.
Part 2 : We are excited to now be offering a Part 2 for clients who have successfully completed Part 1! Part 2 reviews previously-learned content and builds upon concepts to facilitate generalization and application of skills outside of the group setting. Clients draw upon personal experiences and work together to further improve self-regulation and social skills.
Fall Sessions - VIRTUAL Caregiver Group
|Thursdays: October 28th-December 2nd||6:15-7:15 PM||$384 for the 6 week program||Caregivers of children in grades 1-6||Limited spaces available|
Winter Sessions - VIRTUAL Child Group
|TBD||TBD - Will be after school||$768 for the 12 week program||Children in grades 4&5||Contact us for more information or to be placed on a waiting list|