Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- AAllergy & Immunology
- BBDBladder & Bowel Dysfunction
- PBrain & Mental Health
- Breastfeeding & Lactation
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Our Connection to
Ten years ago, SickKids launched Boomerang Health as a new, independent and wholly owned, healthcare centre to create more access to community-based services for babies, children and adolescents.
This model of healthcare delivery with SickKids as the centre, enables Boomerang Health to provide children and their families with high quality and family-centered care closer to home. To ensure the delivery of advanced standards of care, Boomerang Health incorporates SickKids’ policies and best practices, and supports staff with education and training opportunities available through SickKids.
As the need for referred paediatric services continues to grow in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), there are many benefits to having a SickKids’ paediatric clinic in the community:
- Families have more access to multidisciplinary health services geared towards children and adolescents;
- Families can count on paediatric healthcare services being delivered with the same high standards of care they would find at SickKids.
Innovation never stops at SickKids. Boomerang Health represents another way for the hospital to collaborate with community partners in the delivery of family-centered care. This continues to be a step forward in SickKids’ vision for “Healthier Children. A Better World”.