Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- AAllergy & Immunology
- ASAutism Services
- BBDBladder & Bowel Dysfunction
- BLBreastfeeding & Lactation
- PBrain & Mental Health
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSServices en Français/French Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery & MSK Medicine
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
As leaders in child health, we are committed to supporting caregivers to manage their children’s health and well-being. We aim to provide a seamless, positive, and safe healthcare experience. We do this by striving for excellence and high standards of care, and a strong commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- COMPASSION – We genuinely care about others. We approach all interactions with empathy, respect, professionalism, and kindness by practicing active listening, and treating others the way they want to be treated.
- INTEGRITY – We do the right thing every time. We ensure that honesty, trustworthiness, fairness, sincerity and ethics guide our actions and choices.
- COLLABORATION – We believe we are stronger when we work together. We value teamwork, relationship building and leverage individual strengths and experiences to achieve desired results and outcomes.
- INCLUSION – We value a culture of belonging. We create a safe environment where everyone feels welcomed and respected and where their uniqueness is valued and celebrated.
- INNOVATION – We will make today better than yesterday. We will challenge the status quo, embrace possibility thinking and balance risk with reward to drive necessary change.
- EXCELLENCE – We will take personal accountability to be our best and do our best. We embrace a continuous learning mindset, curiosity, and hold ourselves to the highest standards of care, safety, quality and service.
At Boomerang Health, our multidisciplinary team uses current, evidence-based practices to guide assessment and treatment services for children of all ages. We understand that a child’s developmental, physical, and mental health needs are complex, and we are here to provide comprehensive care. While some children and families may only need to access one service or discipline, others may seek out more than one. Through our family-centered care model, practitioners from all disciplines collaborate as a team with each family to create an assessment and treatment journey that is tailored to their needs, builds trust, and achieves their goals.
Whether it is through play, discussion, practice, or exercise, Boomerang Health’s programs aim to maximize engagement, participation, learning, and confidence, across all domains of a child’s and adolescent’s life, by engaging them and their families in decision-making for care and striving to exceed expectations.