Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
Is your child experiencing emotional, behavioural, or mental health challenges? Are you unsure about how to help?
Whether it is anxiety, sadness, tantrums, anger, aggression, defiance, or a mental health disorder, parenting a child with emotional and behavioural challenges can be stressful and overwhelming.
This three-part workshop will help caregivers learn how to coach their children through difficult emotions and teach them the skills that they need to feel better and make better choices in the future.
This workshop will be facilitated by a Psychologist.
This workshop will help caregivers:
- Develop a better understanding of why their child is exhibiting emotional and behavioural challenges
- Learn more effective and respectful discipline techniques that are based on connection and skill building rather than punishment and control
- Respond to their child’s emotions and behaviour in a calm and loving way while still setting clear and consistent limits
- Teach their child how to self-regulate their emotions and behaviour so that they feel better, make better choices, and have healthy relationships in the future
- Improve their relationship with their child and feel more confident in their parenting
Based on the well-supported methods from Emotion Focused Family Therapy, and the book No-Drama Discipline.
Fall Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Tuesdays: November 23rd-December 7th||7:00-8:30 PM||$495 for the 3 week program||Caregivers of children grade 1 and up||Limited spaces available|