Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
Is your child experiencing emotional, behavioural, or mental health challenges? Are you unsure about how to help?
Whether it is anxiety, sadness, tantrums, anger, aggression, defiance, or a mental health disorder, parenting a child with emotional and behavioural challenges can be stressful and overwhelming.
This three-part workshop will help caregivers learn how to coach their children through difficult emotions and teach them the skills that they need to feel better and make better choices in the future.
This workshop will be facilitated by a Psychologist.
This workshop will help caregivers:
- Develop a better understanding of why their child is exhibiting emotional and behavioural challenges
- Learn more effective and respectful discipline techniques that are based on connection and skill building rather than punishment and control
- Respond to their child’s emotions and behaviour in a calm and loving way while still setting clear and consistent limits
- Teach their child how to self-regulate their emotions and behaviour so that they feel better, make better choices, and have healthy relationships in the future
- Improve their relationship with their child and feel more confident in their parenting
Based on the well-supported methods from Emotion Focused Family Therapy, and the book No-Drama Discipline.
Summer Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Tuesdays: July 12th-July 26th||7:00-8:30 PM||$495.00 for the 3 week program||Caregivers of children of any age||Limited spaces available|
Fall Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Tuesdays: October 11th-25th||7:00-8:30 PM||$495.00 for the 3 week program||Caregivers of children of any age||Limited spaces available|