Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
Play and learning based group with teaching goals around reading readiness skills for children in Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
Group programming will focus on pre-reading skills related to sound and letter recognition, rhyming, segmenting sounds, blending sounds, and manipulating letters and sounds.
This group will be designed and led by a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Stay tuned for upcoming group dates. Please call us if you are interested in registering your child, or would like to be notified once the dates for the next session have been confirmed.