Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Eating Disorder Caregiver Workshop
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
Play and learning based group with teaching goals around reading readiness skills for children in Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
Group programming will focus on pre-reading skills related to sound and letter recognition, rhyming, segmenting sounds, blending sounds, and manipulating letters and sounds.
This group will be designed and led by a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Stay tuned for upcoming group dates. Please call us if you are interested in registering your child, or would like to be notified once the dates for the next session have been confirmed.