Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Eating Disorder Caregiver Workshop
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
This group is appropriate for children who want to improve their printing skills. Using elements of the Handwriting Without Tears program, children will learn/practice writing using multi-sensory means.
In addition to working on letter formation, time will also be spent reviewing the mechanics of writing, including page organization, spacing techniques, using correct grammar, and editing. Further, fine motor skills will be targeted through crafts and games.
This program will be designed and led by an Occupational Therapist.
Stay tuned for upcoming group dates. Please call us if you are interested in registering your child, or would like to be notified once the dates for the next session have been confirmed.