Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Write On™: Handwriting Group
This group is appropriate for children who want to improve their printing skills. Using elements of the Handwriting Without Tears program, children will learn/practice writing using multi-sensory means.
In addition to working on letter formation, time will also be spent reviewing the mechanics of writing, including page organization, spacing techniques, using correct grammar, and editing. Further, fine motor skills will be targeted through crafts and games.
This program will be designed and led by an Occupational Therapist.
Stay tuned for upcoming group dates. Please call us if you are interested in registering your child, or would like to be notified once the dates for the next session have been confirmed.