Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Eating Disorder Caregiver Workshop
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
Fluency Group is aimed at children in grades six to eight who could benefit from support to understand and use fluency shaping and modification techniques to manage stuttering. Sessions will focus on teaching various strategies to improve speech fluency, both within and outside of the group environment. Weekly home practice activities will be provided to assist with carryover and generalization.
This group is geared toward children with age-appropriate language and articulation skills, who could benefit from support to implement fluency strategies within their daily interactions. Sessions will include direct instruction, role-playing, use of videos, and other activities to practice strategies in a conversational-based setting. This group is facilitated by a Registered Speech-Language Pathologist and will take place over Zoom.
A complimentary pre-group screening is offered to determine group appropriateness.