Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- BBDBladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HCHeadache Clinic
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- NPNeurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSPOrthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Physician: Dr. Leo Levin
Nephrology at Boomerang Health accepts children and adolescents with the following conditions:
- Chronic renal disease, hypertension, genetic renal disease
- Congenital renal anomalies
- Hematuria, proteinuria, urinary tract infections, renal stones, etc.
- Nephrotic syndrome and glomerular diseases
How to Book an Appointment
Please ask your child’s primary care doctor to send a referral request to Boomerang Health. We will then contact you to book an initial appointment. Your visit with our Nephrologist is covered under OHIP. Please ensure that you bring your health card to each visit.