Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Supporting Families in Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Caregiver Information Session
- Caregiver Workshop: Managing Selective Eating Habits
- Caregiver Workshop: Underweight & Restrictive Eating
- Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – IN PERSON
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Supporting Families in Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Caregiver Information Session
This information session is designed for families wondering about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in their children. This session will offer an informative space to help families better comprehend their child’s individual needs, challenges, and strengths during the diagnostic process. Whether you are waiting for assessments or are navigating the early stages of understanding your child’s unique needs, this session will provide insights and practical strategies to support your child’s development and well-being during this crucial time.
Participants can anticipate that this information session will explore the following topics: navigating the diagnostic process, understanding early signs and characteristics of ASD, and beginning to explore treatment strategies.
This information session is facilitated by a Psychologist in supervision (under the supervision of a registered psychologist) and will take place over Zoom.
Fall Session - VIRTUAL
|Saturday: October 21, 2023||10:30-11:30 a.m.||$110 CAD||All ages||Limited Spaces Available|