Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Eating Disorder Caregiver Workshop
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Caregiver and Baby Workshop
This 4-part workshop is geared towards caregivers with infants (0-6 months) who would like to learn more about gross motor development, activities to help with development of visual-motor/fine motor skills, feeding strategies, and ways to comfort their baby through infant massage. This program will be facilitated by: Registered Physiotherapist (PT), Registered Occupational Therapist (OT), and Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Policies and procedures related to COVID-19 will be enforced to ensure the safety of participants and staff members.
4 sessions (once per week)
60 minutes per session
- Exercising with Your Baby and You (with PT): Learn tips to improve your baby’s gross motor skills and injury prevention strategies for caregivers.
- Therapeutically Playing with Your Baby (with OT): Play is key to a child’s development. Come learn more about visual-motor, fine motor development and age-appropriate sensory and motor activities for your child.
- Feeding Your Baby (with OT): Weaning can be a tricky process. During this session, you will learn about oral-motor development and how you can start introducing your child to solids.
- Comforting Your Baby (with RMT): Did you know massage can be beneficial for infants? This session will teach you how to massage your baby to help promote development and provide relaxation.
Yoga mat: For hygienic reasons, we ask that you please bring your own yoga mat.
Dates and Time
Fridays from May 26 to June 16, 2023 (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
*Kindly check with your insurance provider for coverage for: Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Manager of Group Programs.