Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
Social skills group geared toward young learners based on the well-established We Thinkers! ® curriculum. This program will combine social learning with music and play activities in order to engage children in learning social concepts in a fun and dynamic environment.
Sessions will include exploration of social stories and hands-on-activities that will stimulate participants’ curiosity and interest in important Social Thinking® concepts.
VIRTUAL CAREGIVER GROUP: This seven week-program will combine the content used in both Social Butterflies Part 1 and Part 2 groups by focusing on teaching caregivers the We Thinkers! ® curriculum. Sessions will also focus on providing parents with strategies that can be incorporated at home.
This program is facilitated by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Fall Sessions - VIRTUAL Caregiver Group
|Dates TBD||Times TBD||$448 for the 7 week program||Caregivers of children in JK&SK||Inquire if interested in being placed on a waitlist|