Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Supporting Families in Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Caregiver Information Session
- Caregiver Workshop: Managing Selective Eating Habits
- Caregiver Workshop: Underweight & Restrictive Eating
- Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – IN PERSON
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
Social skills group geared toward young learners based on the well-established We Thinkers! ® curriculum. This program will combine social learning with music and play activities in order to engage children in learning social concepts in a fun and dynamic environment.
Sessions will include exploration of social stories and hands-on-activities that will stimulate participants’ curiosity and interest in important Social Thinking® concepts.
VIRTUAL CAREGIVER WORKSHOP: This seven week-program will combine the content used in both Social Butterflies Part 1 and Part 2 groups by focusing on teaching caregivers the We Thinkers! ® curriculum. Sessions will also focus on providing parents with strategies that can be incorporated at home.
This program is facilitated by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Fall Sessions: IN-PERSON Child Group
|Saturdays: September 23-November 18, 2023||11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.||$552 for the 8 week program||JK&SK||Limited Spaces Available|