Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
Play Based Food Exposure Group for Picky Eaters
This group aims to provide young children with exposure to different foods. Using principles and activities from the Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding, participants will play and interact with food in fun and creative ways, becoming food scientists and detectives.
Evidence suggests that play experiences can lead to tolerance, which in turn often results in ‘trying’, and eventual eating.
This group will be facilitated by an Occupational Therapist.