Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Supporting Families in Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Caregiver Information Session
- Caregiver Workshop: Managing Selective Eating Habits
- Caregiver Workshop: Underweight & Restrictive Eating
- Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – IN PERSON
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop is aimed at helping caregivers have a better understanding of core concerns associated with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and the strategies used to support children struggling with these types of issues. The workshop focuses on the Collaborative and Proactive Solutions (CPS) approach, developed by Dr. Ross Greene. CPS focuses on collaborating with children to proactively address issues and solve problems. Developing tools that foster team work and that allow for managing difficulties before they intensify is key to successfully managing intense emotions and behaviours.
This group is designed and facilitated by a Registered Psychologist and will take place over Zoom.
|Tuesday: December 5, 2023||7:00-8:30 p.m.||$165 CAD||All ages||Limited Spaces Available|
|Tuesday: January 30, 2024||7:00-8:30 p.m.||$165 CAD||All ages||Limited Spaces Available|