Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and a variety of activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
Winter Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Tuesdays: January 12th-March 2nd||6:15-7:15 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 9-12||Group Complete|
Spring Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Mondays: April 12th-June 7th||4:30-5:30 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 5&6||Limited Spaces Available|
|Tuesdays: April 13th-June 1st||4:15-5:15 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 7&8||Limited Spaces Available|
|Mondays: April 12th-June 7th||5:45-6:45 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 9-12||Limited Spaces Available|