Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and a variety of activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
All participants must pass a COVID-19 screening prior to entering the group each week. Mask wearing, sanitization, and social distancing measures will be implemented. Participants aged 12+ who are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination must show proof of vaccination in order to participate.
Winter Sessions - IN-PERSON
|Wednesdays: January 11-March 1, 2023||4:30-5:30 p.m.||$528 CAD for the 8 week program||Grades 5&6||Limited spaces available|
|Wednesdays: January 11-March 1, 2023||5:45-6:45 p.m.||$528 CAD for the 8 week program||Grades 7&8||Limited spaces available|
|Wednesdays: January 11-March 1, 2023||7:00-8:00 p.m.||$528 CAD for the 8 week program||Grades 9-12||Limited spaces available|