Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and a variety of activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
Fall Sessions - VIRTUAL
|Mondays: October 4th-November 29th||4:30-5:30 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 5&6||Limited spaces available|
|Mondays: October 4th-November 29th||5:30-6:30 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 7&8||Limited spaces available|
|Mondays: October 4th-November 29th||6:30-7:30 PM||$512 for the 8 week program||Grades 9-12||Limited spaces available|