Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Caregiver and Baby Workshop
- Eating Disorder Caregiver Workshop
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – In Person
A fun introduction to physical fitness in a supportive group environment
Find Your Fit is a program designed for adolescents 11 to 15 years old who have an interest in becoming more physically active and would like some guidance on how to improve their overall fitness levels. The group sessions will focus on upper body, lower body and core strengthening, along with balance and endurance training. These goals are targeted in a fun and motivating environment. Sessions will take place in-person at the clinic. Policies and procedures related to COVID-19 will be enforced to ensure the safety of participants and staff members.
This training session will be designed and facilitated by a Registered Physiotherapist or Physiotherapy Resident.
60 minutes per week
- Pre-group 30-minute individual assessment
- 6 group sessions
- Post-group 30-minute individual re-assessment
Dates and Time:
Wednesdays from April 5 – May 10, 2023 (6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
$85 for each assessment
$390 for 6 sessions
*Have physiotherapy coverage? Find Your Fit is a great way to use them – check with your insurance provider for coverage.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Manager of Group Programs.