Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Challenges with Attention, Impulsivity & Hyperactivity Workshop
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
A fun introduction to physical fitness in a supportive group environment
This program is designed for adolescents ages 12 to 16 years who want to be more physically active, but are not sure where or how to start.
This group will focus on upper and lower body strengthening, cardiovascular endurance, balance, and flexibility. Sessions will take place in a fun and supportive environment, using a circuit-based exercise program.
This program will be facilitated by a Registered Physiotherapist.
- Pre-group 30-minute individual assessment
- 6 group sessions
- Post-group 30-minute individual re-assessment