Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- BBDBladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- HCHeadache Clinic
- MTMassage Therapy
- NPNeurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSPOrthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy
- SWSocial Work
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Thank you for your interest in Boomerang Health! Due to COVID-19, the role of our volunteers has shifted to help meet increased and updated clinic needs. Our volunteers are integral to the work we do at Boomerang Health, now more than ever! Our current volunteer position primarily involves screening all people coming into our clinic by asking specific health, travel and exposure related questions before entering. This important role is in place to help maintain the safety of our patients, families, and staff.
Time and Commitment: 1-2 days/week, 4-8 hours/day
- Completes screenings at the main entry point of the clinic
- Escortes patients and families to their designated rooms
- Cleans exam rooms following appointments
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Enrolled in a post-secondary institution, preferably studying in a health-related field
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working with children and families is an asset
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Lauren Greenwood, Manager of Groups and Programs at Boomerang Health: email@example.com.