Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- BBDBladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HHearing Screenings
- NPNeurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSPOrthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery
- SMSports Medicine
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
What is Massage Therapy?
At Boomerang Health we offer massage therapy for infants, children and adolescents. Massage therapy is a manual treatment known to reduce or eliminate pain and discomfort associated with many types of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries, both acute and chronic. Treatments can produce positive psycho-emotional outcomes, as well as effecting positive changes neurologically. Massage therapy can be used in conjunction with physiotherapy and other services at Boomerang Health.
Conditions We Assess/Treat:
All Orthopaedic Injuries/Ailments:
- Muscle, Ligament and Tendon Tears
- Ligament Sprains
- Joint Stiffness and Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Neck, Mid and Low Back Injuries and Conditions
- Posture and Ergonomic-related Impairments
- Pre and Post Surgery
- Post-Fracture Healing
- Sports and Recreation Injuries
- Scar Tissue Healing
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) conditions and pain
Neurological, Congenital and Developmental Conditions/Delays:
- De-conditioning From Prolonged Illness or Hospitalization
- Musculoskeletal Side Effects from Developmental Delays
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mood Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disturbances
- Respiratory Conditions
- Side Effects and Symptoms Associated with Cancer
Multidisciplinary approach – practitioners work as a team with each family to create a treatment journey that fits into their lifestyle, builds trust and helps achieve shared outcomes.
Includes the assessment, education and initial treatment) – $100.00
The massage therapist will then provide a recommendation regarding session length for subsequent visits.
- 60 minutes – $100.00
- 45 minutes – $80.00
- 30 minutes – $65.00
**Massage therapy is subject to HST. An additional 13% will be applied to the prices listed above.