Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
What is Massage Therapy?
At Boomerang Health we offer massage therapy for infants, children and adolescents. Massage therapy is a manual treatment known to reduce or eliminate pain and discomfort associated with many types of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries, both acute and chronic. Treatments can produce positive psycho-emotional outcomes, as well as effecting positive changes neurologically. Massage therapy can be used in conjunction with physiotherapy and other services at Boomerang Health.
Conditions We Assess/Treat:
All Orthopaedic Injuries/Ailments:
- Muscle, Ligament and Tendon Tears
- Ligament Sprains
- Joint Stiffness and Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Neck, Mid and Low Back Injuries and Conditions
- Posture and Ergonomic-related Impairments
- Pre and Post Surgery
- Post-Fracture Healing
- Sports and Recreation Injuries
- Scar Tissue Healing
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) conditions and pain
Neurological, Congenital and Developmental Conditions/Delays:
- De-conditioning From Prolonged Illness or Hospitalization
- Musculoskeletal Side Effects from Developmental Delays
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mood Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disturbances
- Respiratory Conditions
- Side Effects and Symptoms Associated with Cancer
Multidisciplinary approach – practitioners work as a team with each family to create a treatment journey that fits into their lifestyle, builds trust and helps achieve shared outcomes.
1 hour – $90.00 (Includes the assessment, education and initial treatment)
45 minutes – $75.00
30 minutes – $60.00
*The amount of time for treatments will be determined in advance, in consultation with the massage therapist.
**Massage therapy is subject to HST. An additional 13% will be applied to the prices listed above.