Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- AAllergy & Immunology
- ASAutism Services
- BBDBladder & Bowel Dysfunction
- BLBreastfeeding & Lactation
- PBrain & Mental Health
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSServices en Français/French Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery & MSK Medicine
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Wheels on the Bus: A School Readiness Camp
Wheels on the Bus is a week long camp program appropriate for children ages 3 to 4 who are about to enter junior kindergarten. Time will be spent preparing them for the school routine, addressing relevant daily living skills (i.e. dressing), completing fine motor activities, participating in crafts, and providing and introduction to uppercase letters and numbers.
This program will be designed and led by our Occupational Therapist.
Dates: August 25-August 29, 2014
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Cost: $550/one week session
Contact Us To Register Today!
(905) 553-3155; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Check with your insurance provider for coverage
For children who are not already Boomerang Health clients, we offer a free screening to determine group appropriateness.