Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- AAllergy & Immunology
- ASAutism Services
- BBDBladder & Bowel Dysfunction
- BLBreastfeeding & Lactation
- PBrain & Mental Health
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSServices en Français/French Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery & MSK Medicine
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Social Skills Camp
A play based camp with teaching goals around social skills, self-regulation, sensory-motor processing, and mindfulness for children ages 7-9 and 10-12.
Sessions will include role playing, movement based activities, yoga, arts & crafts and games.
Dates: Session 1 (Ages 7-9): July 14-July 18 – FULL
Session 2 (Ages 10-12): July 21-July 25 – A FEW SPACES LEFT
Camp Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cost: $550/one week session
Contact Us To Register Today!
(905) 553-3155; email@example.com
*Check with your insurance provider for coverage
For children who are not already Boomerang Health clients, we offer free screenings to determine group appropriateness.