Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- BBDBladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- HCHeadache Clinic
- MTMassage Therapy
- NPNeurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSPOrthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy
- SWSocial Work
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Mommy and Baby Group
Are you a mom looking to learn about early childhood development?
Do you want to mix and mingle with other moms and babies?
If so, please join us for a fun and informational baby group led by our clinical specialists. A different topic will be presented each week.
Week 1: Tuesday, May 6th; 11:00am-12:00pm, Neurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- Importance of tummy time for normal developement
- What is torticollis and plagiocephally?
Week 2: Tuesday, May 13th; 11:00am-12:00pm, Occupational Therapy
- Starting solids with your baby – Do’s and Don’ts
Week 3: Tuesday, May 20th; 11:00am-12:00pm, Speech-Language Pathology
- Early language development from birth to first words
Week 4: Tuesday, May 27th; 11:00am-12:00pm, Psychology
- How to play with your child and the importance of the child-parent relationship in play
- Cognitive development of your child
Who Should Attend: All moms and babies from newborns to crawling
Where: Boomerang Health powered by SickKids
Cost: $95.00 for the 4 week session
Register by May 1st by calling (905) 553-3155 or email email@example.com