Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Group Therapy
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group Therapy – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group Therapy: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group Therapy
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group Therapy
- Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Group Therapy
- Write On™: Handwriting Group Therapy
Social Butterflies™ Group Therapy
Social skills group geared toward young learners based on the well-established We Thinkers! ® curriculum. This program will combine social learning with music and play activities in order to engage children in learning social concepts in a fun and dynamic environment.
Sessions will include exploration of social stories and hands-on-activities that will stimulate participants’ curiosity and interest in important Social Thinking® concepts.
VIRTUAL CAREGIVER WORKSHOP: This seven week-program will combine the content used in both Social Butterflies Part 1 and Part 2 groups by focusing on teaching caregivers the We Thinkers! ® curriculum. Sessions will also focus on providing parents with strategies that can be incorporated at home.
This program is facilitated by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Fall Sessions: IN-PERSON Child Group
|Saturdays: September 24th-November 19th||11:15 AM-12:15 PM||$528 for the 8 week program||JK&SK||Limited Spaces Available|