Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
Social skills group geared toward young learners based on the well-established We Thinkers! ® curriculum. This program will combine social learning with music and play activities in order to engage children in learning social concepts in a fun and dynamic environment.
Sessions will include exploration of social stories and hands-on-activities that will stimulate participants’ curiosity and interest in important Social Thinking® concepts.
This program is facilitated by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
|Saturdays: September 21st-November 16th||9:00-10:00 AM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||JK & SK *NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR PART 1||Spaces Available|
|Saturdays: September 21st-November 23rd||11:00 AM-12:00 PM||$576.00 for the 9 week program||SK & Grade 1 *RETURNING PARTICIPANTS FOR PART 2||Spaces Available|