Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, group registration will be put on hold. As of now, the dates remain the same, and we hope to be able to proceed as scheduled.
Social skills group geared toward young learners based on the well-established We Thinkers! ® curriculum. This program will combine social learning with music and play activities in order to engage children in learning social concepts in a fun and dynamic environment.
Sessions will include exploration of social stories and hands-on-activities that will stimulate participants’ curiosity and interest in important Social Thinking® concepts.
This program is facilitated by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
|Saturdays: April 18th-June 13th||9:00-10:00 AM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||JK & SK *NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR PART 1||Registration On Hold|
|Saturdays: April 18th-June 20th||11:00 AM-12:00 PM||$576.00 for the 9 week program||JK & SK *RETURNING PARTICIPANTS FOR PART 2||On Hold|