Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Camps
- Conversation Clubs: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Cool Kids: Anxiety Group
- Find Your Fit: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings: Sibling Support Group
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Write On: Handwriting Group
Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
Play and learning based group with teaching goals around reading readiness skills for children in Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
Group programming will focus on pre-reading skills related to sound and letter recognition, rhyming, segmenting sounds, blending sounds, and manipulating letters and sounds. This group is facilitated by a Speech-Language Pathologist.