Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Camps
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Cool Kids: Anxiety Group
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
Play and learning based group with teaching goals around reading readiness skills for children in Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
Group programming will focus on pre-reading skills related to sound and letter recognition, rhyming, segmenting sounds, blending sounds, and manipulating letters and sounds. This group is facilitated by a Speech-Language Pathologist.