Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, group registration will be put on hold. As of now, the dates remain the same, and we hope to be able to proceed as scheduled.
Play and learning based groups with teaching goals around social skills, self-regulation, and sensory motor processing, for children.
Sessions will include role-playing, movement-based activities, use of videos, arts & crafts, and games.
Part 2 : We are excited to now be offering a Part 2 for clients who have successfully completed Part 1! Part 2 reviews previously-learned content and builds upon concepts to facilitate generalization and application of skills outside of the group setting. Clients draw upon personal experiences and work together to further improve self-regulation and social skills.
Spring Sessions - Part 1 (New Participants)
|Tuesdays: April 14th-June 23rd||5:30-7:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 3 & 4||On Hold|
|Wednesdays: April 22nd-June 24th||4:30-6:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 1 & 2||On Hold|
|Wednesdays: April 22nd-June 24th||5:30-7:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 5 & 6||On Hold|
|Thursdays: April 16th-June 18th||4:30-6:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 1 & 2||On Hold|
Spring Sessions - Part 2 (Returning Participants)
|Thursdays: April 16th-June 25th||5:30-7:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 3 & 4||On Hold|