Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Mindful Art Therapy
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
Play and learning based groups with teaching goals around social skills, self-regulation, and sensory motor processing, for children.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and the renowned Zones of Regulation® program; led by a Speech-Language Pathologist and an Occupational Therapist.
Sessions will include role-playing, movement-based activities, use of videos, arts & crafts, and games.
Part 2 : We are excited to now be offering a Part 2 for clients who have successfully completed Part 1! Part 2 reviews previously-learned content and builds upon concepts to facilitate generalization and application of skills outside of the group setting. Clients draw upon personal experiences and work together to further improve self-regulation and social skills.
Winter Sessions - Part 1 (New Participants)
|Wednesdays: January 8th-March 11th||4:30-6:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 1 & 2||In Progress|
|Thursdays: January 9th-March 26th||5:30-7:00 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 3 & 4||In Progress|
|Saturdays: January 11th-April 4th||1:45-3:15 PM||$960.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 1 & 2||In Progress|