Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and hands-on activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
|Wednesdays: July 3rd-August 21st||6:30-7:30 PM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||Entering Grades 9-12||In Progress|
|Thursdays: July 4th-August 22nd||5:30-6:30 PM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||Entering Grades 5 & 6||In Progress|
|Tuesdays: September 17th-November 26th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 7 & 8||Spaces Available|
|Wednesdays: September 18th-November 27th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 9-12||Spaces Available|
|Thursdays: September 19th-November 28th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 5 & 6||Spaces Available|