Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Camps
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Cool Kids: Anxiety Group
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and hands-on activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
|Tuesdays: April 2nd-June 4th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 7 & 8||In Progress|
|Thursdays: April 4th-June 6th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 5 & 6||In Progress|
|Wednesdays: July 3rd-August 21st||6:30-7:30 PM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||Entering Grades 9-12||Spaces Available|
|Thursdays: July 4th-August 22nd||5:30-6:30 PM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||Entering Grades 5 & 6||Spaces Available|
|Thursdays: July 4th-August 22nd||6:30-7:30 PM||$512.00 for the 8 week program||Entering Grades 7 & 8||Spaces Available|