Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, group registration will be put on hold. As of now, the dates remain the same, and we hope to be able to proceed as scheduled.
Conversation-based groups with a focus on initiating and maintaining conversations, participating in group discussions, and connecting with peers. These groups are appropriate for adolescents who could benefit from social skills support with their daily interactions.
Group programming is based on the well-established Social Thinking® curriculum and is led by a registered Speech-Language Pathologist.
Sessions will include role-playing, use of videos, and hands-on activities to practice conversational-based social skills.
|Tuesdays: April 14th-June 16th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 7 & 8||On Hold|
|Wednesdays: April 15th-June 24th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 9-12||On Hold|
|Thursdays: April 16th-June 18th||6:30-7:30 PM||$640.00 for the 10 week program||Grades 5 & 6||On Hold|