Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
Play Based Food Exposure Group for Picky Eaters
This group aims to provide young children with exposure to different foods. Using principles and activities from the Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding, participants will play and interact with food in fun and creative ways, becoming food scientists and detectives.
Evidence suggests that play experiences can lead to tolerance, which in turn often results in ‘trying’, and eventual eating.
This group will be facilitated by an Occupational Therapist.
|Saturdays: October 19th-November 23rd, 2019||11:00 AM-12:00 PM||$384 for the 6 week program + $25 towards the cost of food||4-6||In Progress|
|Saturdays: January 25th-March 7th, 2020||11:15 AM-12:15 PM||$384 for the 6 week program + $25 towards the cost of food||6-8||Spaces Available|