Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AMAdolescent Medicine
- BBDBladder & Bowel Dysfunction
- PBrain & Mental Health
- EDCEating Disorders Clinic
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HSHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Thank you for your interest in Boomerang Health! Due to COVID-19, the role of our volunteers has shifted to help meet increased and updated clinic needs. Our volunteers are integral to the work we do at Boomerang Health, now more than ever! Our current volunteer position primarily involves screening all people coming into our clinic by asking specific health, travel and exposure related questions before entering. This important role is in place to help maintain the safety of our patients, families, and staff.
Time and Commitment: 1-2 days/week, 4-8 hours/day – 3 months minimum commitment is required
- Completes screenings at the main entry point of the clinic
- Escorts patients and families to their designated rooms
- Cleans exam rooms following appointments
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Enrolled in a post-secondary institution, preferably studying in a health-related field
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working with children and families is an asset
If you are interest in applying for this position, please submit your request using the following Volunteer and Learner Request Form.