Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups – VIRTUAL
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – VIRTUAL
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
This program is designed for children ages 7 to 10 who have a sibling with special needs and who are looking to connect with other children with similar experiences.
This group will focus on learning about myths and facts of various special needs, identifying unhelpful thoughts and big feelings, and strategies to cope with these thoughts and feelings (e.g., relaxation).
This group is appropriate for children who wish to learn more about what it means to have special needs and who would like a safe place to express their own thoughts and feelings regarding their sibling. This group will foster a supportive peer environment for children with similar sibling experiences. Sessions will include therapeutic activities and discussions.
This program will be facilitated by a therapist in the Psychology department.