Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions – VIRTUAL
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group – VIRTUAL
- Fluency Group: Stuttering Support – VIRTUAL
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group – VIRTUAL
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups – IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Program: Project ImPACT
Boomerang Health is excited to collaborate with Monarch House and LifeWorks to offer the Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Programs, funded by the Ontario Autism Program (OAP).
Visit the Ministry website to learn more and view eligibility criteria.