Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- AAllergy & Immunology
- EDEating Disorders Clinic
- CSGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- MTMassage Therapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- SWPSocial Work & Psychotherapy
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Dr. Gordon McSheffrey
Adolescent Medicine Physician
Dr. McSheffrey is a paediatrician who specializes in Adolescent Medicine. Dr. McSheffrey completed his paediatric residency and his Adolescent Medicine Fellowship at the University of Toronto and the Hospital For Sick Children. In addition to practicing at Boomerang Health, Dr. McSheffrey also works for the Scarborough Health Network as an Adolescent Medicine Specialist.
Dr. McSheffrey will see patients older than 12 years old for the following types of issues:
- Low mood or depression
- Coping with chronic illness
- Substance use
- Issues with gender identity and sexuality
- Transition to the adult healthcare system
- Disordered eating and eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, ARFID and binge eating disorder
- Related or co-morbid conditions, including: menstrual irregularities and amenorrhea, athletes with disordered eating or RED-S, and mood or anxiety symptoms
To learn more about Adolescent Medicine services at Boomerang Health, click here.