Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
- BBDBladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- FSFrench Services
- GCPGeneral & Consulting Paediatrics
- HHearing Screenings
- MTMassage Therapy
- NPNeurodevelopmental Physiotherapy
- OTOccupational Therapy
- OSMOrthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- OSPOrthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy
- OSOrthopaedic Surgery
- SWSocial Work
- SLPSpeech-Language Pathology
Social Skills Camp
A play based camp with teaching goals around social skills, self-regulation, sensory-motor processing, and mindfulness for children ages 7-9 and 10-12.
Sessions will include role playing, movement based activities, yoga, arts & crafts and games.
Dates: Session 1 (Ages 7-9): July 14-July 18 – FULL
Session 2 (Ages 10-12): July 21-July 25 – A FEW SPACES LEFT
Camp Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cost: $550/one week session
Contact Us To Register Today!
(905) 553-3155; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Check with your insurance provider for coverage
For children who are not already Boomerang Health clients, we offer free screenings to determine group appropriateness.