Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Workshops
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- CBT for Anxiety Group
- Conversation Clubs™: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food™: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies™: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings™: Sibling Support Group
- Write On™: Handwriting Group
Find Your Fit™: Physical Fitness Group
A fun introduction to physical fitness in a supportive group environment
This program is designed for adolescents ages 12 to 16 years who want to be more physically active, but are not sure where or how to start.
This group will focus on upper and lower body strengthening, cardiovascular endurance, balance, and flexibility. Sessions will take place in a fun and supportive environment, using a circuit-based exercise program.
This program will be facilitated by a Registered Physiotherapist.
- Pre-group 30-minute individual assessment
- 6 group sessions
- Post-group 30-minute individual re-assessment
|Wednesdays: September 26th-November 6th||6:00-7:00 PM||$492 for the 6 week program + pre & post assessments||12-16||Spaces Available|