Call (905) 553-3155 or email for more information
We help find solutions to the management of your child's health and well-being.
Groups & Camps
- Conversation Clubs: Social Pragmatic Groups
- Cool Kids: Anxiety Group
- Find Your Fit: Physical Fitness Group
- Fun With Food: Play Based Feeding Group
- Parent Workshop: Parenting & Managing Emotions
- Ready to Read: Reading Readiness Group
- Social Butterflies: Junior Social Skills Group
- Social Skills & Self-Regulation Groups
- Superb Siblings: Sibling Support Group
- Workshop: Customize Your Own
- Write On: Handwriting Group
Find Your Fit: Physical Fitness Group
A fun introduction to physical fitness in a supportive group environment
This program is designed for adolescents ages 12 to 16 years who want to be more physically active, but are not sure where or how to start.
This group will focus on upper and lower body strengthening, cardiovascular endurance, balance, and flexibility. Sessions will take place in a fun and supportive environment, using a circuit-based exercise program.
This program will be facilitated by a Registered Physiotherapist.
- Pre-group 30-minute individual assessment
- 6 group sessions
- Post-group 30-minute individual re-assessment
|Wednesdays: May 1st-June 5th||6:00-7:00 PM||$468.00 for the 6 week program||12-16||Spaces Available|